FIGHTING & ARCHERY
ARTS & SCIENCES
Wandi Community Centre
302 De Haer Road
From Perth Domestic Airport
Wandi is approximately a 35-40 minute drive from the Perth Domestic Airport.
- Exit the domestic airport and turn LEFT onto Great Eastern Hwy.
- Continue along Great Eastern Hwy for 6km, passing Burswood Casino and crossing Albany Hwy.
(The road changes it's name to Canning Hwy as you cross over Albany Hwy.)
- Continue driving along Canning Hwy for another 6km.
- Just before Canning Bridge, veer LEFT onto the Kwinana Freeway on-ramp.
- Continue along Kwinana Freeway for 19kms.
- Take the exit LEFT onto Rowley Rd.
- Continue along Rowley Rd for 3km.
- Turn RIGHT into De Haar Rd.
- After 1.4km look for the SCA signs and turn LEFT into the Wandi Progress Association grounds.
From the South West of W.A.
Wandi is approximately a 1 hr 30 minute drive from Bunbury.
- After passing thru Bunbury, travel along the Old Coast Road/Forrest Hwy/Kwinana Fwy for approx 135kms.
- Take the Anketell Rd off-ramp.
- At the top of the off-ramp, turn RIGHT into Anketell Rd.
- Continue on Anketell Rd for 1.4km.
- Turn LEFT into Lyon Rd, and then take an immediate RIGHT into De Haer Rd.
- After 3.1km look for the SCA signs and turn RIGHT into the Wandi Progress Association grounds.
The Wandi Community Centre grounds comprise several meeting rooms, a large hall suitable for feasting, workshops and A & S. There are showers and toilet facilities, plus large grassed areas for camping, archery, etc.
For more information visit Wandi Progress Association.