The Meetings listed below are open for all to attend.
Note: Regular Meetings will be suspended over the Christmas break. The last meetings for 2013 will be 15th December. Meetings will resume on 12th January.
- Monthly Baronial Meeting second Sunday of the month, 1:30pm, Girl Guide Hall Brand Street, Beulah Park. We plan coming activities and discuss organisational issues. Officers are requested to attend.
- Archery Second Saturday of the month, 11:00am - 1:00pm, in garb, Ballinoch Highland Cattle Fold, Lot 1, Cattle Route Rd, 1.9 k down rd on right (from Summit Rd). Email Captain of Archers for mud map or click here: Mt Barker Summit. This is a private event on private property, and is not an official meeting of the SCA. Children must be supervised, and no dogs without prior agreement.
- Arts & Sciences Sundays at 12 noon, Girl Guide Hall, Brand St, Beulah Park.
An opportunity to work on Baronial projects, with different classes and workshops each month.
- Dance Practice Sundays from 4 to 5pm, Girl Guide Hall, Brand St, Beulah Park.
- Fighting (Heavy) Sundays from 2 to 4pm, Girl Guide Hall, Brand St, Beulah Park (NB. If the temperature is predicted to be over 36 degrees celsius training will be cancelled)
- Fighting (Rapier) Sundays from 12 to 2pm, Girl Guide Hall, Brand St, Beulah Park
- Garb & Gossip (sewing) Northern: fourth Saturday of the month, 1pm, at Katerina & Dafydd's house (Modbury)
- Garb & Gossip Southern: second Monday of the month, Aldinga Beach. Contact Eleanor at email@example.com, Ph: 8556 6715, Mob: 0403 335 956.
- Scribes Workshop first Sunday, third Saturday, fifth Sunday of the month, 1pm. Location varies, contact the Warden of Scribes, Mistress Leofwyn on 7225 4790.
- Brewing occurs irregularly. Contact Lady Elene le Bruestere on 0410 403 718 or firstname.lastname@example.org for details and location
- Boffer for kids occurs on occasional Sundays starting at 2pm at Girl Guide Hall, Brand St, Beulah Park. Kids need to wear enclosed shoes, a top with wrist length sleeves and ankle length pants. Parents are still responsible for their kids and they (or a designated guardian) will need to stay and hopefully relax whilst watching the kids have fun. Contact Lady Elene le Bruestere for any further details.
- College of Blessed Herman Get Together Thursdays, 4 to 6pm, Adelaide Uni. Starts on the Walter Young Lawns and includes Rapier Practice from 4pm to 5pm, then continues at the Uni Bar from 5pm. Contact Blod at email@example.com or call Magnus on 0431 058 494 for details.
- College Forging (working hot metal) at 3pm at Mile End. Contact Kit (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you wish to attend, and for the address.
For the Sunday meetings at Beulah Park Guide Hall, a $2 donation is requested to cover hall hire (just one donation for the day even if you attend all the meetings on the day).
Note that meetings will generally be cancelled if they clash with an Event. Check the Calendar to confirm.