The Meetings listed below are open for all to attend.
- Monthly Baronial Meeting second Sunday of the month, 1:30pm, Girl Guide Hall Brand Street, Beulah Park. We plan coming activities and discuss organisational issues. Officers are requested to attend.
- Archery Second Saturday of the month, 11:00am - 1:00pm, in garb, Ballinoch Highland Cattle Fold, Lot 1, Cattle Route Rd, 1.9 k down rd on right (from Summit Rd). Email Captain of Archers for mud map or click here: Mt Barker Summit. This is a private event on private property, and is not an official meeting of the SCA. Children must be supervised, and no dogs without prior agreement.
- Arts & Sciences Sundays at 12 noon, Girl Guide Hall, Brand St, Beulah Park.
An opportunity to work on Baronial projects, with different classes and workshops each month.
- Dance Practice Sundays from 4 to 5pm, Girl Guide Hall, Brand St, Beulah Park.
- Fighting (Heavy) Sundays from 2 to 4pm, Girl Guide Hall, Brand St, Beulah Park (NB. If the temperature is predicted to be over 36 degrees celsius training will be cancelled)
- Fighting (Rapier) Sundays from 12 to 2pm, Girl Guide Hall, Brand St, Beulah Park
- Garb & Gossip (sewing) Northern: fourth Saturday of the month, 1pm, at Katerina & Dafydd's house (Modbury)
- Garb & Gossip Southern: second Monday of the month, Aldinga Beach. Contact Eleanor at email@example.com, Ph: 8556 6715, Mob: 0403 335 956.
- Scribes Workshop first Sunday, third Saturday, fifth Sunday of the month, 1pm. Location varies, contact the Warden of Scribes, Mistress Leofwyn on 7225 4790.
- College of Blessed Herman Get Together Thursdays, 6 to 9pm, Union Building, Adelaide Uni. Includes Rapier Practice from 4pm to 5pm, Singing (learn period and SCA songs) at 6pm, and dance classes alternate weeks at 6:30pm. Contact Blod at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Magnus on 0431 058 494 for details.
For the Sunday meetings at Beulah Park Guide Hall, a $2 donation is requested to cover hall hire (just one donation for the day even if you attend all the meetings on the day).
Note that meetings will generally be cancelled if they clash with an Event. Check the Calendar to confirm.